Supervisor/Manager Skills Training Course
The role of the supervisor / manager is arguably one of the most important tasks in any business. Achieving high levels of commitment and motivation from front line staff as well as meeting the needs of your patients and your managers at the same time is pivotal if the GP Practice/Medical Centre is to achieve success.
Our refresher training sessions reflect that the majority of your receptionist, secretaries, administration staff and managers have often worked in your practice for many years and therefore we ensure your training experience is practical and built around your team and their daily challenges.
Time and funding is limited to you and your team so we normally deliver the training into three hours at your practice for ease of access and to keep the cost affordable. We can also deliver `any’ two of our training sessions in a day if you are not able to close the practice for the afternoon, need to maintain cover throughout the day in your GP Practice or you have a larger team who need to undertake the training.
All training sessions provide certificates of attendance to those attending to support the delivery of your action and training plans as well as future CQC assessments and compliance requirements.
All our prices include tailoring to the needs of those attending and your practice. Call us on 01423 861122 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for Mike Smith.
We also offer one to one coaching for team members on or off site depending on your budget and room availability.
If you are looking to book a scheduled course place at one of our local training venues for one or more team members then our parent company `Ripley Training’ should be able to help. See www.ripleytraining.co.uk for more details.
· The course has helped me to understand a great deal about myself and those around me, now I just need to implement what I have learnt
· The course has helped me to identify positive steps and behaviours I can do to make changes in the perception of myself and my team
· I plan to set aside more time each week for planning and communication with my staff to better understand their requirements
· Extremely happy with the course content and time attention of the trainer. I felt he really listened and took time to understand my personal role, goals and achievements
· Raise my confidence in gaining clarity from my manager
· Thank you very much for an excellent course, which I would thoroughly recommend and I’m feeling very positive that I will become more assertive from now on!
· Excellent course with good input and good speed of course covering all my needs
· Excellent course covering alot of different areas
· This was very helpful and useful in focusing on Customer Care for everyone including colleagues, patients and outside staff
· I thoroughly enjoyed!
· Friendly approach by trainer – explanations easy to understand
· Enjoyed the activities as made it more personal and easier to apply to my own team and work