This highly interactive workshop has been developed to help team members to enhance their team working skills at a level that will readily transfer to workplace behaviour and immediately impact upon personal effectiveness and productivity in the service.
The course can be delivered via Zoom, in-house or at another location to suit.
Attendees will identify and understand the key elements of Effective Team Working including the attributes individuals bring and how these can be translated into increasing self-awareness and maximising personal and team performance. Some of the topic areas that will be covered during the day include:
- Understand the importance of effective team working and how this can positively affect customer service
- Understand their own role within the team and that of other team members
- Understand how their role forms part of the wider business team
- Understands team working in the wider context of the business and the provision of excellent customer service
- Demonstrate ability to work in partnership with colleagues from other suppliers and contractors
- Ability to identify what factors contribute to effective team working
- An understanding of personal responsibilities and accountabilities
Experienced trainer in delivering into GP Practices and has worked in the NHS for many years and therefore, appreciates the challenges being faced on a daily basis by your team. Mike, our lead trainer has an excellent reputation in running training sessions that have a high level of interaction with those attending and keeping the training relevant to those attending and your GP practice. PowerPoint is not used in these sessions unless you are planning to run the training for a larger group of 10 or more.
Comments from some of our clients
- It was an enjoyable course
- I thoroughly enjoyed!
- Very helpful training – enjoyed it – thanks
- Enjoyed it more than I thought I would
- Extremely well presented
- Really enjoyed the training
- Friendly approach by trainer – explanations easy to understand
- Enjoyed the activities as made it more personal and easier to apply to my own team and work
- Good course – really informal
Preferential rates for in-practice three hour training session:
£575 plus vat & travel costs (if applicable)
Supporting training materials for upto 10 people
Tailoring to your GP Practice/Medical Centre
Expert trainer (NHS experienced)
Stationery and certificates
Suggested 1 pm to 4 pm
Larger groups of 10+ can be accommodated – please email or call us below to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Check your preferred date:
T: 01423 861122.